Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bella's letter

Dear David,
I heard about the seperation with Delia. I know it must be tough with the divorce and finding out your sister up and left New York without a word. I never meant to leave without telling any of you. I just got so sick of living in all that smog and noise that when Ecosia docked...I just got on. It's really great here! I finally feel like I can breathe! I found a job quickly and I already have a nice apartment with a scenic view. The huge window in my living room gives me breathtaking views. The best part about that window is that the scenes change everyday since Ecosia moves! Not only that, I get fresh carrots, turnips, potatos, and apples from my personal little garden. I can grow my favorite foods in that garden. David, your mind seems really muddled according to the report I got from mom. she says you just sleep all day in your room and eat delivered pizza whenever you get hungry. That doesn't sound anything like you! I think you really need a fresh start so why don't you come join me? You can get on in two weeks at New York according to the schedule! I'm sure some fresh air will clear your mind up! If you come live with me, I will even plant some pea plants(you know how much I hate peas). You can burn off all that pizza-eating fat at the gym as well! The gyms are amazing here! They use the machines to generate energy to move Ecosia around with the gyms. I'm sure after you get back in shape, you can move Ecosia half way around the world in just one work out session! Anyway, why don't you consider it? There are plenty of pretty girls in Ecosia once you feel like looking again.

Miss you,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment