Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You're Invited!

Hello there! Don't you hate breathing that awful city air? I know I do. That's why I moved to Ecosia, the best place on earth. We get to travel the world AND save it at the same time. This is possible because our fair city is a floating utopia. Yes, Ecosia is a large mobile city that travels on the high seas. We get to trade for foreign goods and experience the unique cultures of the world.
How are we saving the world, you ask? We get to do all these awesome green projects to protect the environment. For instance, all our trash is converted to electrical energy. My computer is being run on last week's dinner as we speak. Also, I get to go to the gym for FREE. I workout AND create energy with all the exercise machines there. It's really cool and nifty how they can combine exercise and energy production. I pump up the city and I feel pumped. That's right.
All the food is organic and and we have an endless supply of fresh seafood. Yum!
Our government is a democracy with many rights and freedoms. Our motto is "Live free, live clean." If this sounds like heaven, you should come and join us!

3 comments:

  1. You have good ideas for your community. It sounds very good for the environment. I love the idea that the utopia is a traveling one. It sounds very interesting and fun to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to live here, it's simple and but yet it's still high tech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your community is very eco-friendly. Your motto also shows how your society believes in taking care of your community.

    ReplyDelete