Sunday, February 22, 2009

Katlyn's diary

Dear diary,
I haven't written in this thing in so long! I have been so busy with my paintings and all the clients. I find endless inspiration since Ecosia docks in so many places. Painting seagulls and the ocean are fun but I really love the cities we come across. The diverse cultures keep me awake painting and painting and painting! All the traveling also helps me sell my paintings. Though I have regular customers in Ecosia, my client list grows every time I show my paintings in different cities. I think I may have to refuse some art requests soon because Logan is heading to elementary school next week. I need to concentrate on my son during this big change in his life. Logan is so excited to go to a new school. His tuition-free preschool was fully equipped with new educational toys and well-trained teachers but there is nothing like going to, as Logan calls it, "real school". Oh I almost forgot to mention Ben! Ben has decided to go to Harvard and he told me the Ecosian government granted him a full scholarship. I'm very excited for him but at the same time, I'm going to miss my son...

No comments:

Post a Comment