Thursday, February 12, 2009

Patrice's Diary

Ecosia is such a marvelous city. I wake up in the morning such a lovely sight of sun shine on the many vibrant flowers that bloom on our beautiful city. The parks, orchards, and gardens together look like another Eden. After waking up around seven in the morning, I have a thirty minute workout and start on making breakfast for my husband and children. I feel so good knowing that what I cook is nutritious for my family and that the produce I use is all organic and pesticide free, I should know my lovely neighbors and I grew them all in our community garden and mini orchard. I only need to go to the butcher, bakery and creamery once a week and that's all the shopping I have to do. As the kids head off to school and my husband to work I set about doing the household chores and around eleven start heading over to work in my electric/hydro powered car. I would arrive at home around four and start making dinner for my husband and kids. They would arrive just in time around half past five and we all sit down for dinner. Afterwards I would pop the dishes into the dishwasher and as John and I head over to the den, Annie and Joe would go to do their homework. On the weekends, I have the choice of going to the gym, the spa, yoga classes, or pilates classes. Let's not forget the huge shopping mall with all the latest styles and trends. Ecosia is a mobile city and thus this is very possible. This city has it all. It is environmentally friendly, all the while with all the latest clothes, electronics and the works. I should have moved here earlier, life is totally great here.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way your society is so focused on helping the environment and on keeping yourselves healthy.
    It was kind of confusing how you guys use money. do you or do you not?
    -catriona

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how your society is really healthy and is very eco friendly. people like to grow their own food and save the environment. how does ecosia travel from city to city?

    ReplyDelete